Tuesday, February 23, 2010

**Hume Lake Winter Camp 2010**


With some inevitable jitters about my upcoming big move, I really needed a weekend up at Hume to just get away and clear my thoughts. I am SO blessed to have this opportunity for the second time in two years. If you have ever been to this heaven of a place, you know how incredible it is. For some, it can be life changing...for others, just a fun, exciting place to escape from the 'real world' for a weekend.

I don't think anyone can get enough of this place...seriously! We experienced some snow fall Saturday and Sunday, and let me tell you- those were some of the BIGGEST snowflakes I've ever encountered! Oh my! Such a beautiful scene to witness after being dismissed from chapel Saturday night-commitment night. After seeing many of God's children come to the alter and make a commitment, I was already feeling overwhelmed with the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 19:14
"Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Thanks to God and all that made this weekend at Hume a life changing, memorable time for many! I pray that I'll get to come back again some day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna! I totally agree about Hume. I wish every kid could experience it because words can't accurately describe it. I'm glad that's your last memory before you take off. You'll do well wherever God uses you. Stay focused, keep a tab on those distractions, and always press forward. <3

    In Christ,
    Chistina

    ReplyDelete